CYBERSECURITY 2020 - Presented by CONBRIO Cyber Security
2020 is a most associated with perfect vision.
But as we move to the second half of 2017, 2020 is becoming a date to plan towards.
So what do you need to think about when it comes to Cybersecurity Defence when planning for the future. For a vision of what solutions you should be thinking about now to ensure you keep up with the ever increasing threat from
Threat actors and constraints such as:
- A worldwide shortage of over 1 million Cybersecurity professionals
- More damaging and more sophisticated attacks
- The failure of many traditional vendors to keep up with change
- The rapidly increasing volume of information
- The expanding Attack Surface
Join us to find out more.
The Nightingale Club www.thenightingale.co.nz
Upstairs in the GAMES room
204 Quay Street Auckland
Date: Thursday 7th September 2017
Time: 1-5 PM followed by Drinks and Canapes
We will have 4 speakers talking about 2020 and their solutions
- Cylance Next Generation Malware defenseLogrhythm Security Information and Event ManagementSkybox Security Assurance, vulnerability and threat monitoring
- Conbrio Cybersecurity portfolio
Registration at 1 pm Seminar to start at 1:30 with Lunch
Concluding at 4:30 with a summary, evaluation and prize draw followed by Networking, Drinks and Canapes till 7 ish
(If you are unable to make the time please register and indicate your interest in future events. In addition the Slide deck will be available after the webinar if you would like a copy)
Register NOW places are limited