Onsite Data Destruction
Conbrio Technology are On-site Data Destruction specialists providing you the tools and services to ensure your data is securely destroyed.
Conbrio Technolgoy are the New Zealand reseller of degaussers from
We are providing a data destruction method that is mobile, on-site, convenient and most importantly secure. We bring the technology to you, to guarantee that when magnetic storage devices, namely hard drives and tapes, leave your premises, you can be 100% confident that all and any data on the disks or tapes have been destroyed. Eliminating the risks that come with sending data off-site for destruction.
Degaussing magnetic storage disks meets all of the international standards of data destruction yet can be performed with very little training in an office environment leaving out all the noise and mess of physically destroying data. Degaussing is a guaranteed form of tape and hard disk erasure and serves as the standard for data destruction.
The entire degaussing process takes 45 seconds to eliminate all the data off the disk regardless of capacity which makes this a quiet, quick and efficient method of data destruction.
Give us a call on 09 272 2676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a competitive quote
Listed below are the International standards that Degaussing meets to give you or your customer peace of mind about the reliability of using our Data Destruction technology.
- PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry) Data Security Standard
- PIPEDA (Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act)
- NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) Guidelines for Media Sanitization NIST SP 800-88
- NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) Guidelines for Media Sanitization NIST SP 800-36
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- HIPAA (Health Information Portability and Accountability Act)
- California SB-1386