The IT Lifecycle Solutions
Conbrio provides core capability around the IT Asset lifecycle including but not limited to the below headings
Hardware and Software replacement projects or "Roll Outs" can be a drain on a companies staffing and financial resources, even with the use of temporary staff recruiting with the correct skills and experience can be time consuming and expensive. It is to that aim we provide "Deploy - Decommission - Dispose" used either in part or as a complete solution we will work with you to ensure your "Roll Out" is as smooth as possible.
We can help with the complete implementation of new IT Assets including:
- Provision of Workstations either new or refurbished
- Hardware Independent OS Images for your Workstations with your own branding and customizations.
- Application Installation and configuration
- Experienced onsite resources to assist in the implementation and installation of workstations, servers and software.
We can provide the resources to take the complete decommissioning process out of your hands.
We can provide onsite resources to:
- Remove the old equipment from users desk
- Track serial number and Asset details inline with your company's requirements.
- Certify all data has been removed inline with your companies requirements these can be via
- Physical destruction
- Software destruction - using industry accepted best practices
- Remove the equipment completely from the site
Once again asset disposal is a core part of our business and we work with our corporate suppliers using a variety of methods that are suitable for their organisations.
To find out more on The Ark click here